Thursday, September 1, 2011

Signs that speak to me….


I drove by a bus stop in Barrington and saw this poster for the past month. I made a mental note to stop yesterday and take a photo, but, as fate would have it, it was gone by the time I arrived. I quickly searched the Internet and found another copy because it’s worth sharing. What an extraordinary man to break through the barrier of baseball and to be such a stunning example of a human being.  In his words, “There's not an American in this country free until every one of us is free.
A shop in Italy boasted that red chili peppers could increase blood flow and consequently one’s mojo …
 And finally, here's a photo (in a restaurant in Haddonfield) where the homeless man cuts to the chase with his sign. Sad, but his sense of humor and honesty probably made him lots of cash.
When a sign speaks to me, I take its picture and do my best to carry on the conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment