Friday, March 9, 2012

You Put the "play" in Display


I love it when I see a display that is all about the play. If you’re going to be attention –seeking, you might as well make people smile. 

I was driving the back ways to the shore, when I came across this amazing cement mixer that was spilling out a stream of flowers (in February, no less). I made my husband do a u-turn just to capture this show-off.  It was like it was sharing a private joke, whose punch line was pansies instead of pavement.


If one single piece of straw can break a camel’s back, then I guess thousands of plastic straws can garner looks of awe.  This store in Philly exhibited them in such a way that the light came through and made an astonishing display. Who thought of this!?
 Most people aren’t crazy about public displays of affection, but I wish I could have been there when Jennifer saw this brick for the first time. I hope she said yes.





No comments:

Post a Comment