Monday, May 23, 2011

Rescue and Repurpose...


Welcome to my first blog. When I asked my son his advice on blogging, he said “mom, keep it to two paragraphs and a picture.” Hence, the name.  Nothing is off limits. I want to write about everything and I hope to make people laugh, smile, or at least provoke a little thought.

That said, I turn my attention to a few things that make me smile.  Rescuing and repurposing objects.  Some things are forced into retirement when all they need is a new lease on life.

Mini planters are perfect as business card/pencil holders.  They’re whimsical, yet very edgy and cool.



This old newspaper stand was destined for the landfill until I salvaged it as my towel stand.




OK, I already broke the rules and added three pictures, but you get the idea…
Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment