Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wait, what? (part 2)


We’ve all experienced them. Those moments where you look at something, take it in, and then back up and say, “wait, what?”
It’s a delayed reaction. Your mind catches up to your instinct that tells you something isn’t quite right.

This sign in China was a head scratcher.
Did they want me to have fun or to stay away? Was this sign put there by a commitment phobe?

Walking by a new jewelry store in town, I was surprised to see Mona Lisa.  Ah, she looks really good with a pierced nose and a necklace. Brilliant marketing to bejewel a famous woman and give patrons a chuckle at the same time.
I know it was early in the morning, but Action News, you made me do a double take with this one. The investigation wasn’t the only thing botched…
I love those surprising little moments in life that make you say, “wait, what?”

1 comment: